Conveniently located at 775 Main St., East Hartford Family Medicine consists of medical practitioners who specialize in family medicine. East Hartford Family Medicine patients range from newborns to teens to expectant moms to older adults (and everyone in between). Their comprehensive services include:
- Sick and well care for adults and children, including newborns
- Obstetrical/gynecological care
- Minor surgical care
- Inpatient hospital care and follow-up
- International travel vaccines
- Extended office hours
- On-site laboratory that accepts walk-ins
- Convenient location with parking in the rear
- Participation with all major insurance plans
To make an appointment, call 860-528-2138.
Ingrid Grafals, M.D.
Dr. Grafals provides comprehensive internal medicine care, from the maintenance of good health, to screening for diseases, to the latest in technology and treatment. Board-certified in internal medicine, Dr. Grafals offers very personalized care with a focus on the whole person. Most major insurance plans are accepted.
To make an appointment, call 860-677-2668 or
Call HealthConnect at 1-877-ST FRANCIS (877-783-7262) for additional information about the services at this location, class information or physician referral .