Health care at the speed of life
Saint Francis FastCare™ now brings the medical excellence of Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center to local Super Stop & Shop® stores.
FastCare is open with extended hours, to meet your routine and non-urgent medical care needs.**
At Saint Francis FastCare you'll discover:
- A broad range of services, treatments, and tests
- Prescriptions for needed medications
- Skilled nurse practitioners
- Private, fully-equipped examination rooms
- Most insurance plans accepted, and your office visit co-pay applies
** Saint Francis FastCare recommends contacting your primary care physician when possible prior to visiting any walk-in or urgent care center, including a FastCare site.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately. Examples of life-threatening emergencies include:
- injuries to the head, back or neck
- severe eye injury
- not breathing or shortness of breath
- wheezing, facial swelling from allergic reaction
- near drowning
- unconscious, semi-conscious, or unusually confused
- uncontrolled bleeding, coughing or vomiting blood
- chest pain or pressure for more than 3-5 minutes
- poisoning or drug overdose
- first-time seizure or multiple seizures
- fracture with bone deformity or bone exposure
- severe abdominal pain
Remember, when in doubt, call 911.