Welcome to The Dental Center at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center. We perform a wide range of dental services for preventative and reconstructive care. Our mission is to provide superior dental service, tailored to the individual, in a comfortable manner.
Outside of regular check-ups,
when do I need to see a dentist?
Regular dental check-ups will help your dentist spot problems in the early stages, before they become serious. But if you can answer 'yes' to any of the following symptoms, it's probably a good idea to schedule an extra visit soon:
- Are your teeth sensitive?
- Do your teeth hurt when chewing?
- Do you have pain or swelling in your mouth, face, neck, jaw?
- Are you experiencing bleeding or swelling gums?
- Do you have difficulty chewing or swallowing?
- Is your mouth often dry, and/or do you have bad breath?
- Do you have sores or spots inside your mouth?
Call (860) 714-4995 to make an appointment.
We look forward to meeting you!