Did you know most children need boosters from about age 4 to at least age 8? If your child is not riding in a booster, try this 5-Step Test:
1. Does the child sit all the way back against the auto seat?
2. Do the child's knees bend comfortably at the edge of the auto seat?
3. Is the lap belt on top of the thighs?
4. Is the shoulder belt centered on the shoulder and chest?
5. Can the child stay seated like this for the whole trip?
If you answered "no" to any of these questions, your child needs a booster seat to ride safely in the car. Riding in a booster is more comfortable, too!
"Boosters are for Big Kids!"
Information from the Children’s Medical Center of Dallas