The Saint Francis Medical Group was formed in 1996. Today we are one of the largest hospital-affiliated, multispecialty groups in Connecticut, with more than 300 physicians and mid-level providers covering over 20 different specialties.
Saint Francis Medical Group partners with Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center to provide leading-edge healthcare for patients. Saint Francis Medical Group serves a population area of 300,000, averaging over 325,000 patient visits each year.
Our physicians and medical staff provide the highest standard of healthcare in a comfortable, safe, convenient, and friendly environment. Committed to patient satisfaction, we continually improve our services by pursuing and implementing leading-edge technologies and treatments.
Through the use of electronic medical records, all authorized SFMG providers have instant access to your medical history, including test results, medications, and other pertinent treatment information, helping us streamline and coordinate your care.
How We Practice
- We strive for excellence in all we do.
- We employ only board-certified physicians and well-trained, responsive staff.
- We use a team approach to patient care.
- We utilize a fully-deployed electronic medical record system called EpiCare, which allows our physicians and providers access to patient records throughout the practice and on-call.
- We utilize MyCare, which provides our patients with internet access to their own medical records.
- We employ electronic prescribing.
- We provide convenient, comprehensive, and coordinated care in all specialties and services at all locations.
- We make patient satisfaction a priority.
- We stress operational and financial excellence.