Do you have a wound that won't heal?
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO) is a non-invasive and clinically tested approach to healing
chronic and complex wounds.
HBO is most commonly used to treat these conditions:
- Wounds that won’t heal
- Skin or bone infection that causes tissue death
- Radiation injuries, which are common after cancer treatment
- Skin grafts or skin flaps at risk of tissue death
- Crush injuries
- Air bubbles in blood vessels, also known as arterial gas embolism
- Diving-related decompression sickness, also known as the bends
- Carbon monoxide and cyanide poisoning
- Severe anemia
Currently, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy at Saint Francis treats all of these conditions except for burns and severe anemia.
Explore the menu buttons on the left for basic information about HBO.
To learn more, or to schedule a consultation, call 860-714-3000.