- MSN Nursing - Saint Joseph College
- Certified Adult Family Nurse Practitioner - American Nurse Credentialing Center
- Certified Geriatric Nurse Practitioner - American Nurse Credentialing Center
- Advanced Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse
- Connecticut APRN Society
- American Nurse Association/Connecticut Nurse Association
- 2002-present, Geriatric Medicine Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center
- 2004-present, Associate Faculty Saint Joseph College, Nurse Practitioner Program
Graduate of A.I. Prince L.P.N. Program with 30 years geriatric nursing experience, 20 specializing in Alzheimer’s and related dementia care.
- 8 years working in a Geriatric Outpatient practice.
- Instructor for SAFE RETURN program to law enforcement personnel for 3 years.
- Program Director for 2 long term care Dementia specific units, 1 Assisted Living dementia specific Unit and Director of Dementia specific Adult Day Care program.
- Co-facilitator of Alzheimer’s support group for 5 years
Employed at St Francis since: September 2012