Your case management team includes a nurse and a social worker. They will work with you and your family, doctors, and insurance company. They will help you with the choices you have for your care when you leave the hospital.
The Case Management Team is here to:
- Help you and your family deal with your illness and the impact it may have on your life
- Arrange for a stay in another place to continue your recovery after you leave the hospital
- Set up services in your home including visiting nurses
- Order supplies and equipment you may need at home
- Give you information about other services where you live
The Case Management Team is available in many areas of the hospital including the Emergency Department, all inpatient units, the Gengras Ambulatory Clinic, the Burgdorf/Bank of America Health Center, the Saint Francis/Mount Sinai Regional Cancer Center, the Heart Failure Clinic and the Hoffman Breast Health Center.
For more information or a referral to Case Management ask your doctor or your nurse.